Use the Advanced Search for searching or filtering for specific information. Simply select the variables for your search and click the Search button.
- After viewing your search results, return to this page, by clicking "Back to Query Screen" in blue at the bottom of each page.
- To clear your search, delete your selection(s) from the search fields and click the search button again.
- If you do not get the result you expect, try a different spelling (ex: Ko-Ko instead of KoKo).
- In the search fields with drop-down menus, click on the arrow and check the box next to the term by which you want to search. Then click back into the search field to continue. For example: click Series; select one or more series by checking the appropriate box(es); then click back into the Series field again.
- For search fields without drop-down menus, type in the search word or number.
- To search by year or release date, insert the year(s) you're interested in. If you're only interested in one year, put that year in both search fields (ex: 1934-1934).
- Important: After you've completed your search, clear the search fields and click "search" again. Otherwise the Filmography Homepage will only show your filtered search.
And finally, KoKo is sometimes spelled with, sometimes without, the hyphen. Please try searching both ways!